Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

Halloween '05




We had our swingin' Halloween party on the 29th (Sat.) It had a redundant Tim Burton theme (Halloween practically is a Tim Burton theme) and we dressed accordingly.

I was Edward Scissorhands, Marz was Sally (from Nightmare Before Xmas) and Joetta was a Bride in black (or a spanish widow, she looked exactly like a Spanish widow.)

I don't have a picture of Joetta because I couldn't take pictures with my scissor hands. I also could not drive, drink, pee, open doors or smoke. So I was a ton of fun to be around. Really, I was fun.

Comments:
Wow! Marz is totally hot as Sally! Next time youse come to NYC you better watch out for your son's virtue.
 
Ha ha...How did Ed Scissorhands pee?
Very funny.

Thanks for coming to the show...I always enjoying seeing you two.

: )
 
lewis, don't forget to send me a pic. this is not you, this is leslie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?