Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

What a week already


Long story short. Last week the dog (Mocha) had bad fleas and had to take some medicine. Over the weekend I discovered weird growth on her tongue. Monday I call the vet, they say bring her in NOW. Then they say we're gonna keep her overnight until the pre-op tests clear and cut that thing off tomorrow. We got her back Tuesday night and are awaiting the biopsy results. I just have to give her four pills twice a day and make sure she doesn't lick or chew on the wound.

Then when I finish the post-operative antibiotics I am supposed to finish the flea antibiotics. Suffice to say the Mocha no longer even makes a token protest when I come at her with a handful of pills.

I guess that's why she loves the Mommy best.

Business is frustrating today. It seems like there is always some extra little complication in everything I do. I am missing three inches of steel in a weird size, things keep being metric, and battery in the clock died again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?