Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

KY Art Car Weekend -- Yay!!

Hey, Every One,

I have just about recovered from our fun weekend. We played host to about nine people and 6 art vehicles for the event. There was some trouble in the housing department so we threw Joetta's studio into the gap.

I guess if there were guest staying there it must be finished.

I put a new mast on the truck. (I ran the old one into a low branch after the Pride parade.) It is still sloop rigged but I hope to be square rigged for our next voyage. I am also working on some lights to accentuate the rigging and have plans for a working rudder.

There is a new set of photos on Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/fciron/sets/711322/

Gonna try to post weekly so start commenting and we can use this for arguments instead of e-mail.

Glenn, I got twenty-five mpg in the truck when I drove it to Houston TX. The sticker on the window said 23 mpg on the highway back in 1993. I believe that the scales on the hood encourage laminar flow and improve the streamlining.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?